Who I've worked with...
Matthew Shave, Jason Hetherington, David Newby, Mitch Jenkins, Oly Barnsley, Oliver Pearce, Annie Bundfuss, David Handley, Klass Strom, Nicole Rees, Karl Pierard, Mike Owen, Ben Riggot, Ken Copsey, Sean Cook, Sarah Dunn, Will Whipple, Paul Massey, John Fenn, Polly Wreford, Victor Yuan, Luke Newman, Kate Martin, Lou Denim, Neil Cooper, Sven Arnstein, Ray Burmiston, Leonie Freeman, Sarah Winborn, Ryan Sullivan, Heather Favell, Libi Pedder, Daniel Farmer, Anna Stevenson, Joey Toller, Adrian Green, Ray Burmiston, Ivan Mellor, Jason Moore, Jay Brooks, Faz Kashani, Simon Clemenger, Chris Grout-Smith, Ashley Goodwin, Peter Beavis, David Oldfield, Gareth Hacker, Michael Jennison, Jim Morrison, Luke Kirwan, Vikki Grant, Karl Grant,
- Cosmopolitan, Grazia, Red, Good Housekeeping, SHE, New Woman, Company, Independent, Night and Day, Daily Mail, J17, FHM, Now, OK, Hello, Heat, Esquire, Express Group, Mirror Group, Men's Health,
- Kids Editorial
- Milk, Forever Young, Babiekin's, Luna Magazine, Waitrose Magazine, Westfield Magazine, SHE.
- Osprey, Waitrose Mini, Tu @ Sainsbury's, Seven, Hearst Magazines, Cannon, Nintendo, Nespresso, Nectar, Lynx, Royal Mail, Westfield London, L'Oreal, Endemol, Big Pictures, Getty Images, Photolink Creative, Hachette Filapacci, Emap, MGN, Princess, Clarion Communications, Sunday Publishing , H&M, Hearst Digital, Independent, Lime Productions, Rumpus Media, Lyons-Bennett, Bauer Media, Time Inc (IPC),
- P&G, Westfield, Osprey, L'Oreal, George, Tu Clothing, Cherokee, Nintendo, Crabtree & Evelyn, Fairy, Ariel, Hush Puppies, Danone, Cherokee, Nokia, Vodafone, Very, Veet, Lacoste, Lynx, Faith, Whirlpool, Clairol, Clarks, Long Tall Sally, Dorothy Perkins, House of Fraser, Philips, Blistex, Gillette, Clearasil, Debenhams, Ministry of Sound, Lipsy, Littlewoods, Simply B, Leading Hotels of the World, The Wee Store, Asda, Waitrose, Olympus
- Littlewoods, LX, Long Tall Sally, Very
- Contributing Fashion Editor, www.getlippy.com 2003-2010
- Deputy Fashion Editor, Just Seventeen 2002-2003
- Fashion Stylist, Princess Productions/Channel 4 2002
- Fashion & Beauty Assistant, Senior Fashion Assistant, Stylist, SHE magazine 1998-2002
- Edith Bowman, Jaimie Winston, Holly Willoughby, Mel and Sue, Sophie Anderton, Ulrika Jonsson, Jessie Wallace, Kaicey Ainsworth, Myleene Class, Amy Nuttall, Anna-Ryder Richardson, Jennifer Ellison, Frank Skinner, Iain Lee, Michael Underwood, Michelle Heaton, Kate Lawler, Linda Carter, Sugar Babes, Zohra Suleman, Mark Grist, Nadia Essex.
Styling Services - Fashion and Interiors/props
Styling for Editorials, Advertising, TV Production, Events, Look Books, Catalogues, Online Stores (still life, mannequin, model), Online Magazines, Personal Shopping, Wardrobe, Propping and Sourcing, Consulting, Location and Concept ideas, In-store VM, Art/Creative Directing Photoshoots, Consulting.
As well as Editorial Styling, I also offer Personal styling and have been hired as a Professional Stylist and Personal Shopper in-store for High Street stores, as well as for readers and competition winners in women's Magazines such as Cosmopolitan. Wether it's a special outfit or a complete over-haul or merely filling some gaps, I can help.
Interior Styling, Design, Upholstery and Sourcing
I offer Interior Design and style advice for both Residential homes and Commercial companies, from show homes to events. I have always love Interiors as much as Fashion and before my career in magazines, I studied Interior Styling at St Martins. I am a trained upholsterer with a great knowledge of fabrics and can make bespoke pieces to order.
If you need that bit of extra help pulling a look together or with an entire interiors project from bare plaster walls, I have a wealth of knowledge and experience and can offer advice on style, colour, fabrics, window treatments, lighting and furniture. I love sourcing interesting furniture and accessories to pull a look together, creating an effortlessly stylish space that reflects your style and personality. Please do get in touch for a consultation.
Contact details 07887 725629 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email here with any questions.